|The Law Library Staff prepares "Research Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQs) for the convenience of our users to provide access to a variety of sources addressing particular points of law. These are general legal information sources, and are not to be construed as a substitute for personal legal advice from an attorney. Please seek legal counsel to help you determine the applicability of any of the information in these resources to your specific situation. The Law Library makes no recommendation as to whether you should purchase any services offered by the websites contained in this FAQ.
- Ohio State Bar Association articles:
- Robert Curry & James Durham, Ohio Real Property Law and Practice, 6th ed., Newark, NJ : - LexisNexis Matthew Bender, 2006 - Ch. 19, "Foreclosure and Judicial Sales."
- Brian Bash, Edward Bohnert, and Amelia Bower, Ohio Foreclosure and Related Bankruptcy and Title Issues, Eau Claire, WI.: National Business Institute, 2001.
- Sutter, Kimberly M., Community Associations; Foreclosure, 2 Cleveland Metro. Bar Journal 34 (Oct. 2009)
- Sutter, Kimberly M., The mortgage crisis: the effect of foreclosures on community associations, 2 Cleveland Metro. Bar Journal 34 (Oct. 2009)
- Heffernan, Michael, Free advice on mechanic's liens and a wake at Donlon's, 78 Cleveland Bar Journal 16, (July/Aug. 2007)
- Opincar, Scott, Recent changes to Ohio's Mechanics' Lien Laws, 78 Cleveland Bar Journal 6, (Oct. 2007)
1 West Lakeside Avenue, FL4 • Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1078 • Email: email@example.com • Phone: (216) 861-5070 • Fax: (216) 861-1606
July 28, 2003 -